- Published: Friday, January 02 2015 06:00
Thank you for visiting!
The Osco/Sav-on Alumni Club was founded in 1992 and is a non-profit association of current and former employees of Osco Drug, Sav-on Drugs, Jewel Osco and affiliated companies.
Please REGISTER to obtain a user ID and create a user profile. Registration is free. The user ID you are issued allows you to access additional content on the website. Full access to all website content and archives requires a paid membership.
- Quarterly newsletter Connections
- Stay connected with colleagues from the past
- Alumni Club Member Directory (Online and Hard Copy)
- Access to on-line member and website guest profiles
- Access to Newsletter archive
- Access to editions of 40+ years of company’s People publication
- Club sponsored social events and other functions
- Notification of upcoming reunion events
- Full access to materials the club’s website
Membership is open to current employees, retirees and former employees of Osco Drug, Jewel Osco, Sav-on Drugs and affiliated companies - both past and present: Supervalu, Albertsons, American Stores Company, American Drug Stores, Buttrey Food & Drug, Skaggs Drug Centers, Jewel Food Companies, Republic Lumber, Turn*Style, RxAmerica, Health'n'Home. Due to the fact that the company has split in so many directions, we no longer have a retirement stipulation.
- $15.00 includes membership fee and first year dues
- Ongoing annual membership fee is $15.00
On-line option: If not yet registered, click here to complete the on-line membership form. If you have registered on this website and have a current user ID to login, you are already eligible to join and can pay the membership fee via credit card or PayPal click SUBSCRIBE in the left panel
U.S. Mail option: Click here to open the Club's membership application form (Adobe PDF format). Print, complete and mail the application to the address provided on the form with a check or money order payable to Osco/Sav-on Alumni Club.